Micky Adams in Homebase

hintonsboots

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have just seen Micky Adams in Sheffield Homebase car park. Was loading a stool and a short length of Rope into the boot of his car, things are desperate. Reminded him that he had a home fixture with the Rams on Saturday, last i saw of him he was going back in for a refund:D

Brilliant. I laughed until I stopped.

I lived and worked in the Sheffield area for nearly 20 years and once saw Gerry Taggart in my local pub. He was behind the bar (don'nt know why but he got up off the floor as the Landlord was pissed) and I was trying to get another drink at 4am in the morning :D, He said "Hello Derby John" and bought me a pint. :) The daft thing was I looked the next day and he was in the team playing for Leicester that afternoon or it might have been Barnsley :eek:

I now realise this has nothing to do with the thread about Homebase, but it's late so WTF? :cool:

I lived and worked in the Sheffield area for nearly 20 years and once saw Gerry Taggart in my local pub. He was behind the bar (don'nt know why but he got up off the floor as the Landlord was pissed) and I was trying to get another drink at 4am in the morning :D, He said "Hello Derby John" and bought me a pint. :) The daft thing was I looked the next day and he was in the team playing for Leicester that afternoon or it might have been Barnsley :eek:

I now realise this has nothing to do with the thread about Homebase, but it's late so WTF? :cool:

Post of the week!:D

Archived