Locked threads

blackNwhites

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could always put all new threads on moderation, not sure you would want that tho. I don't see what is so difficult about using the search function, I would understand if it didn't work like the DET's but it does.

I hate seeing all these locked icons everywhere aswell but until members realise we don't need 24 threads asking if Clough is the right man or 68 threads asking for GSE to depart the country, it's not going to change.

Yes we could delete them but then this board would be full of why was my thread deleted or even simply repost it, we could even move them to a new board but then we'd still have the same problem.

I could make the search link flash pink and yellow to make it a little more visable maybe?

Could always put all new threads on moderation, not sure you would want that tho. I don't see what is so difficult about using the search function, I would understand if it didn't work like the DET's but it does.

I hate seeing all these locked icons everywhere aswell but until members realise we don't need 24 threads asking if Clough is the right man or 68 threads asking for GSE to depart the country, it's not going to change.

Yes we could delete them but then this board would be full of why was my thread deleted or even simply repost it, we could even move them to a new board but then we'd still have the same problem.

I could make the search link flash pink and yellow to make it a little more visable maybe?

heh. Or, make that section white with black font? Or to flash if you want to go that far? Good idea i reckon.

Oh shut up you happy clapper.

Archived