Scunthorpe United v Derby County

Day

Why try to play football when you are not good enough to do so.

Very true, but our most creative footballers are sat on the bench. I understand about the surface etc, but last week on a great pitch we had Pearson and Pringle playing with Cywka and Beuno on the bench. I think we need to be a bit more adventurous if we're going to stay up.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very true, but our most creative footballers are sat on the bench. I understand about the surface etc, but last week on a great pitch we had Pearson and Pringle playing with Cywka and Beuno on the bench. I think we need to be a bit more adventurous if we're going to stay up.

Are they?

Just how much have Cywka and Bueno created this season?

Both overrated IMO, especially Bueno. Potential, that's all he is and in our position, we just can't accomodate that.

Are they?

Just how much have Cywka and Bueno created this season?

Both overrated IMO, especially Bueno. Potential, that's all he is and in our position, we just can't accomodate that.

Cywka has set up 5 goals this season, our second best goal creator. We should be starting him, he was very lively last week when he came on. I agree, Bueno has not been the same player for ages now, his confidence seems to be rock bottom at the mo.

Cywka has set up 5 goals this season, our second best goal creator. We should be starting him, he was very lively last week when he came on. I agree, Bueno has not been the same player for ages now, his confidence seems to be rock bottom at the mo.

And Cywka and Bueno are the top goalscorers left at Derby with 4 goals each. Poor I know, but better than nothing!

Would people take a 0-0 now?

I would if Sheff Utd draw or lose.

A draw will be very uninspiring. If we can't beat Scunny then it will reinforce to me we are just plain crap. I know an away point can't be sneered at particularly in our situation but I want some hope for next season and a strong finish to this campaign. Limping over the finish line is not what I want to see.

Archived