The Sopranos

NottsRam

I didn't realise the importance of lubrication for such a simple task, until i had to take my mate, Tom, to hospital after his banjo snapped.

Blood everywhere.

I wasn't there....just to be clear...i just drove his car whilst he sat there in his dressing gown lol.

Ah good times.

Haha, f*cking hell, how do they reattach?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, f*cking hell, how do they reattach?

They don't. You have to let them heal on their own...don't know how they do that lol.

No sex or wanking for 2 months he was told.....it hurts him like hell when he pisses....i kept shaking him when we was out in town at the troughs.

Wish more of mates banjos would snap. Very good mocking point.

They don't. You have to let them heal on their own...don't know how they do that lol.

No sex or wanking for 2 months he was told.....it hurts him like hell when he pisses....i kept shaking him when we was out in town at the troughs.

Wish more of mates banjos would snap. Very good mocking point.

been there done that, unfortunately. Hurt like hell in the morning, but healed very quickly. Definitely not as bad as it sounds.

I'm pretty sure I'd drive mesen to the hospital if I'd done that.

He thought he was going to die of loss of blood lol. I only live down the road so he rang me. Never seen so much blood if i'm honest.

I told him to stick it up in the air, ya know, like you do with your thumb when you cut that.

He looked at me with that face that only applies in two situations:

1. Mate, i'm in big trouble, help me out.

2. You've just followed through.

• 2 years later...

having largely ignored The Sopranos, I have watched all six seasons in the last month.

I've got to admit, as entertaining and ground-breaking as it was, there are masses of continuity errors and the ending left me very frustrated/confused.

I think the ending was supposed to be confusing. Was it a good, or was it bad? (Without wanting to give it away)

As for the continuity stuff, you don't normally watch episodes back to back when they are first aired.

Nobodies perfect.

I think the ending was supposed to be confusing. Was it a good, or was it bad? (Without wanting to give it away)

As for the continuity stuff, you don't normally watch episodes back to back when they are first aired.

Nobodies perfect.

I'm not talking about from one episode to the next, I'm talking about in the same scene, for example Camera 1 is behind Tony Soprano as he has his right hand on Carmella's face, switch to camera 2 behind Carmella and it's Tony's left hand..

I'm not talking about from one episode to the next, I'm talking about in the same scene, for example Camera 1 is behind Tony Soprano as he has his right hand on Carmella's face, switch to camera 2 behind Carmella and it's Tony's left hand..

What episode/scene is this? 

Other examples of continuity errors?

Start reading about the ending, so much all over the internet, it's beautiful once you start realising stuff. 

http://thechaselounge.net/ Spent hours on here before. 

What episode/scene is this? 

Other examples of continuity errors?

Start reading about the ending, so much all over the internet, it's beautiful once you start realising stuff. 

http://thechaselounge.net/ Spent hours on here before. 

I didn't have my notepad with me, but there's deffo a scene where Chris is shooting someone and the gun changes hands depending on front or rear view. I'm a bit adept at spotting errors and continuity things.

Also the scene at the start of season 3 (?) where Tony is talking to his mother and her scene is just a splicing of previous scenes, she may have been dead or something (the actress) but one second she has a parting, then a fringe, then back again.

There are loads where arm or hand position changes.

I didn't have my notepad with me, but there's deffo a scene where Chris is shooting someone and the gun changes hands depending on front or rear view. I'm a bit adept at spotting errors and continuity things.

Also the scene at the start of season 3 (?) where Tony is talking to his mother and her scene is just a splicing of previous scenes, she may have been dead or something (the actress) but one second she has a parting, then a fringe, then back again.

There are loads where arm or hand position changes.

I see, I'd never realised or read about that. I'll look out for stuff like that next time I watch it.

Doesnt stop it being the best series ever.

There's so much stuff leading up to the ending you need to read about and stuff in the final scene that basically tells you what happens, if you hadnt realised already. 

Archived