Chris Iweluemo - Burnley

Bingy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we can safely say there is no chance of this one coming off then :D

The only quality seems to take a diversion down the a52 or down to liescter we only signed Davies to keep us fans happy that we'd signed someone. I'd rather of saved the money and got westcarr or this samman in as were desperate for goals!!!

Most of the time roberts has not been in the side is because he has been injured and normally when he plays he makes mistakes. There was a time when moxey held onto his place when we was on our great run but at every other chance roberts has been put back in.

that's not true. If they are both fit and well, Moxey has has played the majority of the time

Not really relevant, the argument was that he has scored wherever he has been.

Can I ask why you have that as your avatar?

Actually for the first time today I'm in agreement with Edinburgh - not on his first point necessarily but on the second. What the hell have you got that avatar for? :eek:

This guy would score a shed load for us in this division with out doubt, would make me a hell of a lot more positive with this whole shitty transfer window!!!

Haven't we put the Ayala deal off till next month now???:mad::mad:

Just giving enough time for anyone else to nip in..............

that's not true. If they are both fit and well, Moxey has has played the majority of the time

Well it is true, Moxey didnt start at left back until the Hull game 7th match of the season when Roberts was injured. Moxey had been used up front though, Roberts was unfit for the next 5 games and returned to the bench and we were in the middle of our great run then so no suprise Moxey kept his place for the next 5 or so games in which time Roberts had got injured again and wasnt on the bench and we even had Bywater and Deeney both on the bench for one game. Roberts then came back in for Scunny but then got sent off so was suspended for Burnley and then came back in for Norwich and kept his place for Bristol City where Moxey came on after 40mins as you have gussed it he got injured and missed the Forest game again with injury, he was recalled when fit against Preston but missed the Milwall match as again Roberts had a knock. Roberts again when fit returned for Crawley and Watford but Moxey was picked ahead of him for Forest but then he has been sold.

Well it is true, Moxey didnt start at left back until the Hull game 7th match of the season when Roberts was injured. Moxey had been used up front though, Roberts was unfit for the next 5 games and returned to the bench and we were in the middle of our great run then so no suprise Moxey kept his place for the next 5 or so games in which time Roberts had got injured again and wasnt on the bench and we even had Bywater and Deeney both on the bench for one game. Roberts then came back in for Scunny but then got sent off so was suspended for Burnley and then came back in for Norwich and kept his place for Bristol City where Moxey came on after 40mins as you have gussed it he got injured and missed the Forest game again with injury, he was recalled when fit against Preston but missed the Milwall match as again Roberts had a knock. Roberts again when fit returned for Crawley and Watford but Moxey was picked ahead of him for Forest but then he has been sold.

This is a Chris Iweluemo thread?

Archived