Chris Iweluemo - Burnley

Bingy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If? Sometimes your optimism is pathetic:rolleyes:

Until the 11pm deadline passes, we don't know what's happening.

The Notts County board said the same about Ben Davies, then he signed for us soon after.

Until the deadline is shut, no point slitting your wrists just yet.

Well Clough is on the talk in later so he cant be working that hard on transfers or he is giving up

Considering he doesn't deal with the other clubs, I think it's easily viable that he might take 15 minutes to talk on the Radio then get back to his duties.

So is everything still ok and going how you wanted on deadline day Alex, are you glad we have lost Moxey and relying on Roberts

If it's Nigels decision, then I am not annoyed at the board, and rather his apparent lack of faith in Moxey.

I agree actually I think moxey going is Cloughs decision and his blind faith in roberts

blind faith in Roberts? that's one of the stupidest things I've heard all day. If he had blind faith in Roberts then why has Moxey played the majority of games at LB, Clough just thinks that Roberts is a lot better than what he has shown so far. Reckon we need a new left back though, but Roberts will probably get better with a run in the team and without the fans on his back

Should see the text the missus sent me ;)

Making sure I've done the housework that she asked me to do earlier.

My last text said 'You sir, are a b@st@rd' and I have no idea who it was from? :frown:

Hang on a minute.........Boycie! :eek: :mad:

Archived