deadline day

NorfolkRam

Guess it would be easier to have all the deadline day activity rams or not in one thread so all can check in on a regular basis and as we have about 24hours to go (ok and about 10 min) why not start now.

Will Torres go has got to be the biggest news to follow. And will Suarez sign for pool? Is Charlie Adam gonna be at blackpool? And will the rams catch a sammon?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a decent player for Fulham, been shocking at Liverpool. Plenty of experience, Forest fans will be pleased no doubt, don't think they will be moaning that it's just a loan. Although it's about time they signed a left back, been after one for about 3 seasons now haven't they?

Forest have just signed Paul Konchesky on loan from Liverpool

If I was a Forest fan, I would be laughing so hard at the plight of DCFC at the moment.

Just to rub more salt in the wound, they are signing a proven premiership player while we are selling arguably our first choice left back (who isn't very good).

They are simply on a different plateau than us at the moment.

If I was a Forest fan, I would be laughing so hard at the plight of DCFC at the moment.

Just to rub more salt in the wound, they are signing a proven premiership player while we are selling arguably our first choice left back (who isn't very good).

They are simply on a different plateau than us at the moment.

When i watched the F.A Cup highlights last night, in between the many adverts i realised that i would hate to see F****t and their 2 fans on MOTD every week.

Although the Obina goal halfway through their "Que sera sera" song made me a bit happier.

Andy Carroll £30mil??? jesus christ he's toss

Yep, Newcastle would be absolutely crazy to turn that sort of money down....which they have. Don't understand all the hype around him, just a limited target man who's managed to knock in a few goals early in the season.

Different circumstances, for a start Carroll is on a long contract at NUFC and is happy there, and they have no problems financially atm. Villa didn't have much time left at Valencia, wanted to move and Valencia were, for want of a better term, in the **** money wise.

The reason there is so much Hype for Carroll is because he's not just a "target man" yes he is strong and heads the ball in but he's got two very good feet and can run with the ball aswell as just head it in. Maybe if it wasn't deadline day NUFC would have sold up.

Different circumstances, for a start Carroll is on a long contract at NUFC and is happy there, and they have no problems financially atm. Villa didn't have much time left at Valencia, wanted to move and Valencia were, for want of a better term, in the **** money wise.

The reason there is so much Hype for Carroll is because he's not just a "target man" yes he is strong and heads the ball in but he's got two very good feet and can run with the ball aswell as just head it in. Maybe if it wasn't deadline day NUFC would have sold up.

Fair enough, still think he's distinctly average though. Scores the vast majority of his goals with his head, which along with his build and general play suggests target man to me.

Darren Bent wasn't worth 24mil - but he has at least had several seasons in the prem scoring goals on a regular basis.

Crazy money

Isn't Carroll injured at the moment?

Archived