Less than 24 hours to the big one

B4ev6is

Hey guys for the first time ever i am not so sure we can, win this time around lets all hope that ben davies can make something happen, but as derby fans we all need really get behind the lads, as they need out support more than ever before as our back are against the wall, but we need to make as hostile as we can for the red scum, make them fear before they even steped on the picht let them start to think, do we really want to go out in fron't of them lot, and give the lads some hope and guts let the lads see red scum fear in there eyes. so who is with me on this one.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want my heart to say we can win it but head not so sure, most of the time on the day i always go with my heart.

do you think for this one would stick a youngster upfront maybe use miles addidson instead of porter up front with commons or another youngster with commons.

i think we need ti give ben davies from the off, at least red scum will not what to do with him at least for a while anyways, i just think we need some pace up front that porter does not offer very much in that way, but saying that miles addidson as played upfront like last season, scored two beautys that should have counted. but i think he could be a better opation to have upfront he is quick, i know said a million times before but do you think callium ball could get a place on the beanch, as he has been banging them as late.

yes he has because played there last season, against the red scum well with ben davies playing were he is, paul green if leacock gets another chance to make amends partner and brayford can play at right back, so it leaves you wandering were miles can play now, i think he could be some use up front he is quick good in the air, and has a good shooting boots if given sniff of a chance.

Yes, but hes been wanted as an attacking player for us for a while, he's not going to replace him.

Savage himself has said he doesn't want to stand in the way of Bailey and Addison, who will be the defensive midfield players.

Addison upfront? :eek:

I would like to see Stevie Davies tried, he's a tenacious player and would definitely get stuck in, failing that.. Porter is a good finisher of the ball, might not move as freely as he once did because of his hip but give him a 1 on 1 chance, you know he'll put it away.

Ben Davies would take up the attacking midfield role should we stick to the 4:2:3:1 formation. His passing and movement into forward positions is excellent. Not really a tackling midfielder.

I hope Addison starts tomorrow, don't care where he plays as long as he starts.

Agree with B4, get behind the lads! Also, congrats on the noticeable improvement with your grammar B4!

Hi b4, great first post and I agree that we need to make the atmosphere as good as possible and as hostile towards the enemy as possible.

Addison will replace Savage next year, and hopefully Davies will be a good one for our attacking mifield options.

The occasion, debut and step up to Championship may be too much expectation for him to play more than 20 mins tomorrow. On the other hand he might get a boost from it all.

The occasion, debut and step up to Championship may be too much expectation for him to play more than 20 mins tomorrow. On the other hand he might get a boost from it all.

Being an ex Magpie might work in his favour?

Clough said he wanted them ready for the weekend (Davies and Waghorn), well he got one, so i hope he starts! In saying that, i also hope Brayford is at right back and Green plays a position more suited for him.

Can see Bueno being rested.

Archived