Fictional Characters - Who Are You?

Alex W

Thought this might be an interesting thread.

So, simply, if you could be a fictional character, who would it be and why?

I'm stuck between two:

'Captain' Jack Sparrow - I act similiar when drunk, but that's not why. I love the personality, and again i'm slightly similiar in that respect anyway, but it's the idea of freedom on the open sea in a massive ship that I like, i'd love that. (No gay navy jokes :mad:) I'm very much for the idea of 'freedom'. That and he is chasing immortality, which intrigues me.

The other.....

Hades - Could be that Hades isn't fictional, but still, i'd like that. The master of the underworld would suit me fine. I'm not depressive, but I reckon i'd bring some humour to the job, which would be needed. Skeletons, Minotaurs, Ghouls all my servants. What a brilliant time of it i'd have!

So, what's yours and why? (Something a little light hearted to take away from the board and manager discussions that are so frequent at the moment)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be anyone from the Harry Potter films because I could just wave my wand and all my work would be done in a flash. Sorted. I'd love a break from grafting (who wouldn't?) but it's about as likely as me winning the lottery.

Oh woe is me....:rolleyes:

Archived