Listen everyone

Boy from Brazil

I have been looking at my posts and realising I am taking things too serious or getting too invloved instead of taking this all as a bit of fun and laughter.

I joined up becauseI live in Brazil for 6 months of the year and then Portugal the other 6 months(no not selling timeshare Dan theram:rolleyes:) so to me this was like going down the pub an having a laugh and abit of craic.

I will stop getting to involved with the GSE debates and Yanks and try and be a bit more involved with the football topics from now on.

Sorry to Alex, Wilko Ram, Black&white and who ever else I had a go at and got to invovled in he threads ok.

PEACE EVERYONE.

Boy from Brazil.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been looking at my posts and realising I am taking things too serious or getting too invloved instead of taking this all as a bit of fun and laughter.

I joined up becauseI live in Brazil for 6 months of the year and then Portugal the other 6 months(no not selling timeshare Dan theram:rolleyes:) so to me this was like going down the pub an having a laugh and abit of craic.

I will stop getting to involved with the GSE debates and Yanks and try and be a bit more involved with the football topics from now on.

Sorry to Alex, Wilko Ram, Black&white and who ever else I had a go at and got to invovled in he threads ok.

PEACE EVERYONE.

Boy from Brazil.

So i go to make up with everyone on the main thread posts and you move me here...beggers belief.

Why has this been moved?

BFb, don't fret mate. I treat it the same way and I've been there before where you get so involved in something you lose all sense of why you came on here in the first place. I wouldn't want you to stop getting involved in the discussion, just as I wouldn't people the other end of the spectrum getting involved. By all means you can rib me about what I write on here I do to others and expect it back, i'd expect it in the pub if I said something that others felt amusing.

Much love

Wilko

No problemo BFB, happens to us all. I enjoy the 'serious' debate to be honest, i only want to see that positivity rather than negativity (something i am myself guilty of on occasion) is something, even in the hard times at DCFC, that can be seen to happen at Derby County. For me, DCFC has been to depressing over the course of the last 5/6 years at least and people should be able to see that Derby want to move forward.

No-one can fault you for your passion!

Not sure why this is in the feedback and support section though, maybe off topic?

No probs BFB, kudos to you, I think a lot of posters lately could do worse than follow your advice and chill out a bit. It's not as though anything that happens on here will save or destroy the universe....

I don't think you should stop posting in threads you have an opinion about tho'. After all, it takes 2 (at least) to have an argument, and we all need to think about how we're responding to posts and how they might be interpreted before we press the "Submit Reply" button....

Regarding this thread being moved to Feedback & Support, I too wonder if Off Topic might have been a more logical place to put it, 6 and half a dozen I guess but at least it's not been binned. You need to talk to a mod to get it moved. Where's Alex when you need him.....;)

Archived