I was just thinking....

Day

Wouldn't it be nice if we all got along on here, I mean it did used to be like that before the DET closed down and to be fair it still was until we stopped winning.

I mean we don't have to leave kisses to each other at the end of every posts or just agree with each other so not to hurt each others feelings, we can still enjoy debating the club we all love but is there any need to be calling each other ******, *********, tw@ts etc.

I understand we are all frustrated with certain things going on at the club right now, but at the end of the day we are all Derby fans are not?

I guess it doesn't really matter to much as there will come a point when I'l tell the mods to issue Yellows and those that can't comunicate with others without namecalling will eventually be banned.

I just think it would be nice if we didn't have to hand out cards or ban people, do you get where I'm coming from?

Maybe it's just me being a tw@t

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's you being a tw@t.

Thread closed.

:D Nah, tensions are up is all, things are going to get heated at times like this. It'll all die down later in the season but with the Forest matches being grouped together, the Crawley loss and Commons contract issues etc it's all boiling over a little.

Things will be calmer in a few weeks.

Wouldn't it be nice if we all got along on here, I mean it did used to be like that before the DET closed down and to be fair it still was until we stopped winning.

I mean we don't have to leave kisses to each other at the end of every posts or just agree with each other so not to hurt each others feelings, we can still enjoy debating the club we all love but is there any need to be calling each other ******, *********, tw@ts etc.

I understand we are all frustrated with certain things going on at the club right now, but at the end of the day we are all Derby fans are not?

I guess it doesn't really matter to much as there will come a point when I'l tell the mods to issue Yellows and those that can't comunicate with others without namecalling will eventually be banned.

I just think it would be nice if we didn't have to hand out cards or ban people, do you get where I'm coming from?

I couldn't agree more daveo, I have posted about this today because it got on my nerves sooo much, we all have disagreements hell i know about that, but it seems more personal now.

i kind of agree with you there daveo

when things go wrong their is alot of venom being fired around

i hate it when it gets targetted at the players. i'm ashamed of some of the things you see at matches, and hear on the phone ins.

having said that i thought that the fans had been pretty good up until forest and crawley.

anyway....

i kind of agree with you there daveo

when things go wrong their is alot of venom being fired around

i hate it when it gets targetted at the players. i'm ashamed of some of the things you see at matches, and hear on the phone ins.

having said that i thought that the fans had been pretty good up until forest and crawley.

anyway....

that isn't what daveo was on about, he was saying the forum should be more harmonious.

that isn't what daveo was on about, he was saying the forum should be more harmonious.

yes i know....anger and aggression and all that....

You're wrong. Shut up you moron.

There does seem to have been an influx of new members after both the Forest and Crawley games, and an increase in pointless and ranting threads. Maybe they're the same folk who ring in to Radio Derby after a match, they only have something to say when things aren't going well. I've made a conscious decision not to bother with those kinds of threads as they don't seem to want a debate, just to post a contrary view. Reminds me of the Monty Python Argument sketch....

"an argument is an intellectual process, while contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says."

Any sketch that uses a word like "gainsaying" has my vote :D

I agree Daveo - sometimes I wish I could knock some heads together.

Talk to each other just as you would if you were all sat in a boozer, there wouldn't be any name calling then would there? Well, I'd like to think not anyway.

Thread No. 2 where I've handed around the peace bong. Try it, you might find you like it :D

Archived