Would sav plz shut up

Whoneedshuls

Does that guy ever talk any sense or anything worthwhile? He moans about us loyal supporters not getting behind the team, but do the players actually even listen to us? When we sing "get into em" they don't really. we won't sing until their is something on the pitch thats worth the effort!

Whith crystal palace in the ***** u reckon we should go for Darren ambrose for a comanding midfielder as hes prob better than most of ours?

And what about holt or Steve Howard back for this loan striker idea he seems to have?

Think a 4-5-1 formation would be better with two advanced wingers.

( new keeper )

Brayford. Barker. Deano. Moxey

Green. Bueno. Bailey

Commons. Cwyka/davies

Porter/(new striker)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does that guy ever talk any sense or anything worthwhile? He moans about us loyal supporters not getting behind the team, but do the players actually even listen to us? When we sing "get into em" we won't sing until their is something on the pitch thats worth the effort! )

You're not a supporter then. You're a fan.

i think its fair comment to suggest a reciprocal relationship between something happening on the pitch and something happening off the pitch in terms of singing and chanting.

Our support is absolute shambles, even our own fans recognise this! I suppose everyone supports the team in their own way, for instance I USED to go to every home and away game and loved the buzz of being a Derby fan, used to love joining in. In modern days I didn't get a season ticket for this season, been to 6-7 games this season though but when I go now, I just have a drink and join in if there is a bit of atmosphere starting, but usually just stand there shouting for players to do their job. I would honestly say the past 2 years especially have killed off a lot of passion for the game, it's genuinely hard to support a side going no-where, cost cutting seems to be the only thing going on at the club!

Archived