Tito Villa

WorksopRam

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not saying that we're gonna get him back or anything, but he'd be perfect in the current set up.

I think his over exuberance would serve us very nicely; with his pace and work rate.

Anyway, just an observation really.

As you were...

Have you forgot about his lack of goals

Not saying that we're gonna get him back or anything, but he'd be perfect in the current set up.

I think his over exuberance would serve us very nicely; with his pace and work rate.

Anyway, just an observation really.

As you were...

He had work rate, but don't remember his "pace".

would love it if we signed him, love it

Not the smartest of players was he? Lots of running and running and running and not a lot else. If Paul Jewell was a tad smarter he would have channeled some of that energy into more positive use.

Not lightening, but he certainly had some to him.

I think his work-rate emphasised it really, he never stopped!

That was his problem. He worked too hard.

Remember when we played Preston, and he tracked back so far that he mis-timed his challenge and gave away a penalty?

Remember when we played Preston, and he tracked back so far that he mis-timed his challenge and gave away a penalty?

Because he was always trying to assert himself and prove his worth.

I think if he was a regular from the start, things may have turned out better.

I was never a great fan but he did have some sort of potential. I don't believe he will be charging around in Mexico in the same way.

I wouldn't want him back here..

I live in Mexico and have seen him play for Cruz Azul on the box around 10 times last year.. Cruz Azul despite not winning the 'cup' (the format isn't a straight forward league) they we're the best team having acclaimed the most points..

However, the league is alot slower than the championship.. I was hoping to actually see what PJ saw in Tito Villa, but he doesn't score goals, his movement isn't the greatest and he's not really got an intelligent footballing brain..

He does however work his socks off and wears his heart on his sleeve. Apparently to some thats what makes a good player..

Archived