Tito Villa

WorksopRam

Why would anyone want him back? All he did was run around. 'Working hard' is the very minimum that you expect from a player.

Spot on 5 goals in 46 how easily excited are we rams fans dont be blinded by kicking of microphone he ws basically a flop,in fact as a big a flop as Derek Hales ,do we put running around like a headless chicken over ability?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't fault his workrate, but really did he live up to the expectations that we gave ourselves when we signed an Argentine striker?

Still, funny as **** when he equalised against Forest in the Tvvatwell-gate game! Kicked the **** out of that corner flag! :D

Reminds me of Kuqi. Big and strong. Tito just edges it for me though. Wages were a lot though.

Actually I heard he was on relatively low wages, the figure I heard was between £8k-£10k. No idea how true.

Would have Tito back here in a second. What people don't really remember was his ability to trap the ball, he'd have it nicely under control and he'd play some good balls through to the wingers. In my opinion, he'd fit in perfectly with our current system, provided we stopped playing it through the air.

He's banging them in for Cruz Azul - he's scored 30 goals in 58 appearances for them

My nan wenty on holiday to Mexico City. Decided to take in a game of El Azul. The manager thought she looked a bit handy and signed her up on a two week loan deal while she was on holiday there.

She came away as the leagues top scorer.

These days she goes to Eastbourne. Can't get in the team though.

• 1 year later...

I'd have Tito back. He didn't adapt to the English game quickly enough but IMO given more time the goals would have come.

I think that 46 games was plenty of time to prove what he can and cant do.....i.e....he cant score goals.

Would take him back only if Junior and Ian Ormandroyd couldn't come.

I think that 46 games was plenty of time to prove what he can and cant do.....i.e....he cant score goals.

Would take him back only if Junior and Ian Ormandroyd couldn't come.

I really liked Junior too, hence the display picture haha. I know he played 46 games, that's why I said he didn't adapt quickly enough. IMO if he'd been played regularly untill the end of his contract, the goals would have come.

He's still playing as well. In Azerbaijan....

with Tony Adams as manager!! Class.

Burton was ok, a great first touch, if Dean Sturridge had got half a s good a first touch (actually if he had got any first touch) then he would have been a world beater..

Archived