Whats Stuart Webb up to now?????

Boy from Brazil

Bet you all thought I wanted him back at the club? No as he was one of the guys who backed the exit of Clough & Taylor with Kirkland I think, so NOOOOOOOOO WAY.

What I do want to know is what he is doing now as I had a little chat with a friend of mine and discussing the Yanks and the past owners of Derby and he said he was working in the football industry supplying flights and accomodation to semi pro teams who play games abroad and i wanted to know if this was true as he did have a business in Derby for travel(forgot its name now) There was rumours he might have been interested in a consortium taking over Derby with him at the head a few yrs back, but then Gadsby came along and him and Gadsby do not get on for a long time now....anyway just wanted to know.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2005 prices anorl!

Thats what it was called Lonsdale travel up behind Radio Derby and now called capita group travel. Wonder if it is still there as they were going to be making changes in that area for connecting Derby plan I think.

Yes 2005 prices I see, so no take over from Webb then:rolleyes:

I think it's still there, I thought it was empty though.

Dont know boycie not sure mate.

I wonder who on here would be happy if Webb made a bid for the club?

I would not want him as I know he and a few others were the brains behind keeping Clough & Taylor from coming back to Derby and someone told me him and Gadsby had a massive fall out a few yrs ago(not sure if true).

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Derbyshire-s-Review-Decade-2000/article-1630363-detail/article.html

"Former Derby County director Stuart Webb leaves Britain to begin a new life after paying Rams vice-chairman Peter Gadsby £350,000 to settle their libel case, while Rams footballer Marvin Robinson, 20, is jailed for eight months for breaking a teenage girl's nose."

Archived