Xmas dinner

Neo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have them Uttox, wasn't going to mention them, some people laugh at me. :mad:

Did anyone see Michael McIntyre last night on about christmas dinner - made me laff.

Ya feckin what? Mushy peas with a xmas dinner?

Obviously staffordshire is more refined than Coven.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............try, (soz, fell asleep just saying the word!).

Proper, soaked overnight mushys, are a delicacy that enhances a roast dinner.

A forkfull of turkey, stuffing, mushy peas and onion sauce after 4 pints of pedigree....tschh, you kids have never lived.:D

Obviously staffordshire is more refined than Coven.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............try, (soz, fell asleep just saying the word!).

A forkfull of turkey, stuffing, mushy peas and onion sauce after 4 pints of pedigree....tschh, you kids have never lived.:D

Don't be disgusting

Well we used to have the ones you soaked overnight Uttox, but now I just use the ones you soak in two hours. :D

Mushy peas and brussel sprouts ; Wey hey.

I'm suprised you use a fork top be honest..... mushy peas on a christams dinner?...fecking commoners.:D

Archived