Is Arry close to being next England manager?

Boy from Brazil

Well after reading this I think and HOPE so....

The Football Association is to allow Inter Milan the chance to woo England manager Fabio Capello amid growing speculation that the Italian side want him as a replacement for current boss Rafael Benitez.

Full story: Daily Mail

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted Pardew has just got a job, he was my number 1 choice for the next England manager.

Got a feeling O'Neill could be the FA's main target, Spurs would want compensation as he has only just extended his contract (July 2010) which runs out in 2013. They paid £5m to Pompy for him, I'd expect they wouldn't take a penny less than that themselves, possibly asking for more as they wouldn't want to lose him after what he's done at Spurs.

It's got a good weekly t.v guide on a Saturday....that's my excuse anyway.... other than the fact that i like scaring myself to the point where i won't eat burnt toast anymore.

dcfcdavecov, you disappoint me.

Now go stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

Well after reading this I think and HOPE so....

The Football Association is to allow Inter Milan the chance to woo England manager Fabio Capello amid growing speculation that the Italian side want him as a replacement for current boss Rafael Benitez.

Full story: Daily Mail

Is this a deliberate ploy to wind up Muespach?

AND when harry doesn't come away with 100% win record, who is going to be our next messiah.

I don't believe the national team will ever live up to it's potential, when you've got the media treating the premiership like a soap opera which causes friction between players and teams. I think Lampard and Gerrard have been compared and generally matched since their younger days which means they'll always try and one up each other, Good players don't always make a team, that is down to a good understanding and relationship.

I believe the england team is possibly one of the worst in the world for this!

I genuinely think a few of them just don't care, the became annoyed because they couldn't drink and they were 'bored' at the last world cup.

*********. I've entirely lost all caring about the national side, and i'm only 19. Good riddance.

Archived