The league title in our grasp

B4ev6is

I think we can win the league as yesterday showed even, when were not having such a great game we still come out with 3 points. I think if we can get a win would could be 3rd and closing down QPR and Cardiff, and these two have to meet at some point or someone else his going to beat them so why not go for it now, because by christmas comes, we could be top 2 or even top of the league. were just 8 points from the leaders, and as nigal said if derby can just sort there away form out, there is not stopping us now. We have play most of all the top ten sides now there still cardiff and QPR both to play away. but rest of the fixtures we can get 3 points from all of them.

And we have a sqaud Bruno that is getting better and better with. every single game we play and cykwa as well he is also scoring for fun, and commons can not stop scoring at the moment, I just hope the damn board do the right thing and give him a new contract. and the board back nigal for once in the Janurary transfear window. like they have promised they would do i see maybe need about 5m would do the job. I still think we need another centre backs. two new wingers. and at least two new strikers and i have seen some who could do us a job in the champership and in the lower league players as well.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks mate

i say it how i see it but got to admit were playing like champions, and the lads got that swagger back and self believe as well, if can get our away from sorted out start winning home and away you will soon see, us claiming to the top.

5 new players ?

We are playing well at home, but the Leicester performance showed that we can be very poor too.

I'm just enjoying the football and not expecting instant success.

i am just thinking we could need a few new players as suppions and injuries have took the toil on the derby team. but i think we a little bit more fire power up front could shoot us out this league. and stand us in good stead but i would not say no to us signing feilding and bruno permeantly.

The board didn't promise anything in Jan did they mate? Thought Nigel just said he'll only be able to spend what he can make from sales. No £5m in Jan mate.

We've got a very tough run now. Doesn't really let up until the new year. Also we're not as comfortable at times away. The rest of the games until Jan : Burnley(a) Norwich(h) Bristol C(a) Reading (h) Doncaster (h) Forest (a). Hard teams to play at home and two extremely tricky away games.

Just have faith in the players and enjoy the games mate. Don't pin all your hopes on Promotion and chasing Cardiff etc. Enjoy the football and then see where it leads in March, April.

Otherwise you'll be forever fretting when there's no need. Enjoy!

i am stateing what tom glick said a few months ago and i think his words were if derby are a play off place we will back nigal and had him more funds to play with or better so i am hoping for once damn yanks, keep to there word.

They've always kept to their word b4, they have said that they think this squad already is play off quality. Both Glick and Nigel have said that once players like Addison and Davis are fully fit, it'll be like having two new signings.

Don't expect much from January b4, just a quality loan perhaps.

why not try and sign players permeantly i am not ruling out loans, but were some great prospects, i still think were lacking some pace up from and on the wing if someone came in the stepthen person. saying like 500k or 1m I say we take that, and i think blackpook might offer something around 2 or 3m for luke Varney or more if likes of liverpool show instreats in the player.

why not try and sign players permeantly i am not ruling out loans, but were some great prospects, i still think were lacking some pace up from and on the wing if someone came in the stepthen person. saying like 500k or 1m I say we take that, and i think blackpook might offer something around 2 or 3m for luke Varney or more if likes of liverpool show instreats in the player.

moments like this are classic

No-one is currently intersted in Stephen Pearson, and Nigel really favours him. So he's going nowhere currently.

Varney we will go for around £500k, maybe if we're lucky £750k. But that's if we're very lucky.

It's bad business to buy permanent players in January anyway, all the prices are bumped up.

not always mate

but i have seen amount of goals luke varney has scored, i think he is on 10 goals for blackpool.

what do you think chances are taking back dj campell back on loan for rest of the season.

Varney has scored a few goals for Blackpool yes, but he isn't worth that much to us, all the prices quoted for him have been around £500,000.

And there is no chance of that hapenning, he is one of Blackpools best strikers. There is no reason why he would leave.

not always mate

but i have seen amount of goals luke varney has scored, i think he is on 10 goals for blackpool.

what do you think chances are taking back dj campell back on loan for rest of the season.

4 goals

but dj campell has hardly played for them this season, i am sorry but i think we could get 2 or 3m for luke varney, as he cost us 1.5m, and we need to get that back at the very least but looking make a profit on him.

He has, hes started most of their games. Marlon Harewood has been having a good spell so hes started one or two recently.

We are getting nowhere near that for Varney, we way overspent when Jewell paid that.

Archived