Mansfield Town FC - Applying for the job?

Alex W

Daveo, post: 99746 said:
Sorry I don't want to take the piss but c'mon, applying for the Mansfield job? Really?

I don't really think i'll get it do I :D

However, if something like that comes up you might as well have a go. Especially if you think you could do it. Like I said, a mixture of arrogance and confidence leads me to believe i'd do a good job 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I worked in Mansfield once. Not football management, Plastering. The couple at the house were really picky so had to do me best. Remember thinking that its all well and good having a nice house but it's like Baghdad in the early 90's out there.

BTW, if you get the job can you sign me? I'm a bit like a Vieira style player. But just really ****. Gimme £500 per week and a Ford Focus and i'll sign a 5 year contract.

Just so's you know, if Shirebrook Town offer me £550 per week and a flashy Corsa i'm gone.

BTW, if you get the job can you sign me? I'm a bit like a Vieira style player. But just really ****. Gimme £500 per week and a Ford Focus and i'll sign a 5 year contract.

Just so's you know, if Shirebrook Town offer me £550 per week and a flashy Corsa i'm gone.

You can have a bottle of tizer and a fiver for your troubles, take it or leave it

You can have a bottle of tizer and a fiver for your troubles, take it or leave it

Congratulations, you've signed yourself a **** Vieira.

Can't wait. Women throwing themselves at me, fans bringing merchandise for me to sign and best of all i'll get free stuff when i go in shops.

btw, can't play a week on Saturday. Derby are at home.

Congratulations, you've signed yourself a **** Vieira.

Can't wait. Women throwing themselves at me, fans bringing merchandise for me to sign and best of all i'll get free stuff when i go in shops.

btw, can't play a week on Saturday. Derby are at home.

"Mansfield Town FC have announced that they've terminated 'The Plasterers' contract with immediate effect.........."

BARRman, post: 99753 said:
if your signing him, sign me, i fancy the job of kitman, they kit would never be cleaner, failing that ill take any backroom job

and ill work for just a can of tizer ;)

You're hired as kit man.

However, it's Irun Bru for you. I ran out of Tizer when Alpha signed his deal. I only had the one can :D

BARRman, post: 99757 said:
irn bru, even better, i see my hard barging came out briliant for me!

and ned kelly what can i say, his ability to brown nose is a daily inspiration for me, i follow you to any club no matter what...boss

Don't get too cocky, HisLordship might claim that you were the real driving force behind my theoretical promotion push 

And good man ;) If you ever get sacked by the club, I promise to whinge and threaten that i'll resign till they re-instate you on a higher wage

You don't know unless you ask.

Have a go and good luck to you.

If you get the job can you sign me?

I have Uni so I can only do part time hours. But £200 a week will do quite nicely plus transport all paid for.

I'm a central midfielder with a decent level of fitness. I can barely kick a ball but nevermind.

Joe, post: 99760 said:
You don't know unless you ask.

Have a go and good luck to you.

If you get the job can you sign me?

I have Uni so I can only do part time hours. But £200 a week will do quite nicely plus transport all paid for.

I'm a central midfielder with a decent level of fitness. I can barely kick a ball but nevermind.

Cheers Joe!

And not sure you're the type of footballer for my side, but Billy Davies signed Steven Pearson didn't he, so try Forest. They'll take what they can get ;):D 

Lol! what a tool! :D get some one to do the derby match thread and he'll do the rest of the match pages during the week?!

And after all that, he'll take training.

mowahahahahahahahahahahah! :D:D 

sorry, you'll have to excuse me, I'm just setting off to rewire a 3 bed council house on top of Mount Everest.

Wears me thermals?

There will more than likely at advert in the non-league newspaper for the job

How many GCSE's do you think they will be looking for? I might show a little ambition myself and apply, I have a D in Mathes, E in Science and F in English init.

I also have experience in barwork, shop assistant, making kitchens for caravans, web design and owning a Aquatic shop.

I'm very punctual and I will work any hours including over time.

Archived