Mansfield Town FC - Applying for the job?

Alex W

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BARRman, post: 99730 said:
going up to the chairmen and going give us a job?

Literally, that's my plan :D anyone has his personal email, please feel free to message it to me

Might be a silly thing to do, but if you don't ask, you don't get do you.

nah literally hunt him out and ask, much better to do it in person

Alas, my only mode of transportation are my own legs, never learnt to drive!

He's based in Doncaster (or atleast his company is), so other than trying to jump him on match day i'm unsure as to how to contact him.

Alas, my only mode of transportation are my own legs, never learnt to drive!

He's based in Doncaster (or atleast his company is), so other than trying to jump him on match day i'm unsure as to how to contact him.

well walk then you lazy barsteward!

or get a train, or a bus i dont drive and they are my own means of transport, i mean if you set of now youd be there in a day...maybe

BARRman, post: 99736 said:
well walk then you lazy barsteward!

or get a train, or a bus i dont drive and they are my own means of transport, i mean if you set of now youd be there in a day...maybe

Walk to Mansfield? Are you mental? :p

All I need is a way to contact him by email/phone and i'm sorted, there's no way i'd get hold of him otherwise.

What about your match chat site, you can't do that in the Mansfield dugout.

I realise that, I can however get someone in to do the Derby page on match day while I deal with everything else during the week

Besides, this is just a gambit. About 50 years before I want to enter management and in the wrong country, but worth a go.

Daveo, post: 99742 said:
Better get some pratice in on FM2011 then, take your laptop into the interview and wow him with your European success with Mansfield.

Vauxhall Motors to Champions League glory on Fm2010, all in consecutive seasons 

But I wouldn't even mention that, i'm confident I could do the job anyway. Maybe that's arrogance :cool: I would say confidence in my own abilities :D

Archived