Burnley v Derby County

Day

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This saturday will also be the first time we come up against Tyrone "Tye" Mears since he climbed out of the window and flew off to France. Can't imagine he will get a great reaction from the travelling fans.

I think we can expose Burnley down his side as he isn't the best defensively.

3-1 to the rams. Savage (pen), Green, Bueno

Think well be up against it so I'm gonna say 4-2 derby win 2-0 down at half time come back of all comebacks. Add to that commons hatrick.

Anyone know if the match is showing in David lyods derby? On the big tv

Thanks for any help.

i would think so, they normal have the match on when im there, never known them to play sound in the bar area though

Burnley probably have the strongest squad in the league, however they're doing terrible and heard a lot of their fans are boycotting the game and some even hoping we win by a big margin to get laws out the door, so it sounds like if we want too.. this game could be ours!

First time I see it that we have 1 more extra quality player than spaces available in my book. (Excluding the Strikers Positions)

Back to the usual defence, so its two of Savage, Bailey and Green or its 3 from 4 of Bueno, Commons, Cwkya and Green if its Savage and Bailey.

This all assumes he notices how crap Pearson still is!

Archived