Just me who doesn't really care about Leicester?

Srg

I like the cut of your jib jester, welcome to the forum by the way, don't forget to pop on and congratulate us on another fine victory tomorrow.;)

Well that went tits up today jester, anyway mate, being as you were good enough to say you'd come on and congratulate us, I thought I'd drop in and say up yours:D.

Only kidding, well done on your win (he said with gritted teeth) We'll do you at PP.;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that went tits up today jester, anyway mate, being as you were good enough to say you'd come on and congratulate us, I thought I'd drop in and say up yours:D.

Only kidding, well done on your win (he said with gritted teeth) We'll do you at PP.;)

no worries mate no hard feelings .......its a game of football...not the front line in afghanistan.......mark

i'm sure it will feel like a rivalry come 3.00pm tomorrow

i just hope we put on a performance and win for my sister-in-law from mickleover,derby who died in the Leicester Royal Infirmary today.

:frown:

come on derby.

sorry mate in this instance football is meaningless ...so so sorry for your loss.

But for the Leeds fans the rivalry isn't mutual. Obviously Leeds are football's equivalent of Israel, hate everyone around them and hated by everyone around them but they seem to consider Manure, Sheff Utd and Hull their bigger rivals.

Leeds was big in the seventies to the extent a rivalry such as Manure and Chelsea is now but it has died down a lot, still significant in the hearts of the older generation I guess though.

But Forest has to be the biggest rivalry. Locality, Brian Clough and rival cities.

Who you calling old?..................

i'm sure it will feel like a rivalry come 3.00pm tomorrow

i just hope we put on a performance and win for my sister-in-law from mickleover,derby who died in the Leicester Royal Infirmary today.

:frown:

come on derby.

Sorry for your loss RamNut.

Just read this quote from Steve Walsh:

"For me, Derby is the big one, the game the fans are desperate for City to win."

now, for me, they are an absolute nothing and I don't even consider there to be a rivalry.

Iv been thinking this since we went up. We were rivals at one point but now i dont care about them but they think we hate them haha they are a poor club though :p

no worries mate no hard feelings .......its a game of football...not the front line in afghanistan.......mark

So is one of you a leicster fan or something? Why you on this forum then? We are gonna kill you at PP. Commons hat-trick and steve howard missing a peno.

So is one of you a leicster fan or something? Why you on this forum then? We are gonna kill you at PP. Commons hat-trick and steve howard missing a peno.

Because if they're respectful and generally alright then they're welcome on here.

Please tell me you're not one of those 'Any away fan is an idiot' type of Derby fan.

The Derby/Leicester "rivalry" is the worst rivalry in world football.

The quality on pitch in these fixtures is like a local derby (ie ****), but the atmosphere is like a normal league game.

A lot of my mates support Leicester and I enjoy the banter with them, but I have no reason to hate them or even dislike them.

I think they hate Forest too much to care about us as well.

yeah to be honest all the leicester fans i know dont hate derby at all....all it was to me was another win and another needy 3 points on the board for us yesterday...we had a bit of banter thats about it.....its notts forest we hate over any others well if your from loughborough...cheers guys

Don't worry, most of us aren't idiots and realise that.

It's nice to have an away fan on here from time to time.

cheers like i say im not on here to cause any bother other than just to have a chat give my opinion i prob wont be on here as much now until we play you at your place you have all been great on here..and i think its good to realise not all football supporters are mindless football hooligans:)

Archived