derby going win the league

B4ev6is

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting B4, last thread i read from you on the DET board you where calling for yanks out and that we should all boo the entire game and we where going to be relegated. How things change.

To be fair to B4 he said we'd win the league after the Leeds game on the old forum. But he changes his mind more often than his socks, or when the chaps in white coats change his medication...

well at the time i was a tad mad at the board of selling hulse, but i will i do change my mind but, by the way were playing at the moment, you can not ingore the feeling that this our season, and I still do not like the yanks but at the moment I can't complain i will be happier when commons gets a new contract, and we get a permeant striker. I would like us to get a bid in for buno as well. But i think we should ask blackburn if we can keep frank fielding for rest of the season, with a view to a pearment deal. and then we could let saul deeney go out on loan, to a lower league team as i think sadly enough he is not good enough for this divison.

Early days yet folks. We are on excellent form but like one poster said

we could slip into a bad bit of form. There is still only a few points between us and the bottom half of the table and the only two teams which stand out in terms of squad strength are QPR and Cardiff and look where they are. Watford looked awesome a few weeks ago but they have fallen away. Considering all our injuries still, we only have an average strength squad in truth, but we are playing some of the best footie at the moment that is a fact.

Still, this is Clough`s best 'purple patch' as Derby manager and long may it continue.

Early days yet folks. We are on excellent form but like one poster said

we could slip into a bad bit of form. There is still only a few points between us and the bottom half of the table and the only two teams which stand out in terms of squad strength are QPR and Cardiff and look where they are. Watford looked awesome a few weeks ago but they have fallen away. Considering all our injuries still, we only have an average strength squad in truth, but we are playing some of the best footie at the moment that is a fact.

Still, this is Clough`s best 'purple patch' as Derby manager and long may it continue.

To prove this did you know we were 12th at 5pm on Saturday before we kicked off against pompy.

Archived