Sidiakez

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

er.......me .......too.........cough

think he's a bit of a character really......er

and.....um ......a good laugh.......

um.....and he enjoys life and er.....he doesn't...take himself too seriously

seems....a.....good.....bloke.....really?

oh god.

I feel dirty

You've gotta hand it to him. Watching his Watford pre match song really got me looking forward to the Watford game....and now this for the Portsmouth game.

Since it's my first game of the season, i hope the atmosphere is electric. After hearing the songs from Watfords game on the radio when the away fans are usually the only one's you can hear fills me with hope. As do Robbies video's!

COME ON THE RAMS!

i say hated, i mean disiked, stop picking up on my poor english you!!! :p

honestly i hated him, he came to derby i thought hed be a quality signing, its taken him ages to attain it, but i think hes definatly proved himself, when everyone doubted him, i even clapped him on his debut when everyone else booed

Love him or hate him, he is hilarious. :D

I was in the hater camp until he signed. Then I was in the "he's here for a pay-day" camp and now I'm in the "he's a properly funny fker" camp.

These camps don't actually exist. I just made them up. You won't find them on Google Earth..... because they're underground...

I detested the show pony before he signed for us. Never rated him as a player until the last 6 or 7 games.

He actually looks ok when not tearing round like a sunday morning player - letting the others play, tidying up and making the odd killer pass, our current style suits him down to the ground.

Just read this comment in todays Mirror re; Gareth Bale....

" I'm sure Gareth has been reading all the papers..for any news of a Robbie Savage recall for Wales. I'm sure he would love to play alongside me against England "

Despite still having prejudices against him I can't help but think he'd be a right laugh and good company for a pint or two. He's a ******** of the highest order, but he's our ********!

His best days are clearly behind him and while he has been very good now for the last 6 or 7 games i still think he's our weakest player.

But i've always thought that he was in and around the team for his attitude and his experience. Some people would say he's an idiot. How can he be an idiot when he's had such a good career? He says himself plenty of players better than him have never reached the heights he has. The secret to Savage's success is surely the man himself? Not that he wasn't a very effective player for Brum, Leicester and Blackburn. Just now the legs have gone and despite playing very well lately i think his on pitch performance is replacable. His attitude and prescence aren't though. So he's still a good bloke to have around the place.

...... plus he can make you giggle even when your trying not to laugh at his attention seeking. :D

His best days are clearly behind him

Not sure....lets face it .....he was a w4nk over-rated handbag wielding cheating diving yappy tw@t before he came here

now he's enjoying his football and savouring every last minute of his career....he's stopped tearing around....cut out the cr@p...and just marshalls the troops whilst hitting the occasional decent pass or free-kick....i think that this is possibly the best he's played....vintage stuff... more mature....and if you ever watch him.... his ball juggling skills are actually pretty good.

I think this is the real sav.

the stuff in the past was all pantomime.

I still hate him and think he's a complete tosser. He's funny ocassionally, that's as far as i'll go on the compliment front. Will always be a **** player in my eyes as well, then again i call all these modern day run around, tackling, pass it 5 yards sideways types ****.

Archived