Who might other clubs want?

sage

We usually use this section to discuss who we might sign, however as we are playing so well, other clubs may make bids for our players.

These are players who may attract bids, though I'm not suggesting we would sell at these prices.

Brayford £1m

Bailey £750k

Commons £750k

Cywka £500k

Any thoughts?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We usually use this section to discuss who we might sign, however as we are playing so well, other clubs may make bids for our players.

These are players who may attract bids, though I'm not suggesting we would sell at these prices.

Brayford £1m

Bailey £750k

Commons £750k

Cywka £500k

Any thoughts?

Surely the prices would go the other way? Brayford cheapest and Cywka the most expensive?

Brayford would solve a few problems for a number of Prem clubs. If we did sell him just a few months into his contract I'd be bitterly disappointed. The Commons to Glasgow rumours are flying around now, really hope he stays. Tommy will not be going anywhere for the foreseeable future, got Derby legend written all over him that lad.

No, not Commons, but Cywka is definately more valuable than Bailey or Brayford.

I'm stunned by that, sure Cywka is skillful and comes up with magic stuff but he's also pretty weak and too often doesn't deliver the final ball. Brayford and Bailey will be solid premiership players in my opinion, Cywka is brilliant on his day but not consistent enough

It's weird imo.

I'd say Brayford is the most complete of the three and worth the most right now.

Yet i reckon Bailey will have the brightest future possibly even playing for a Tottenham? Villa? Or us in the top half of the Premiership if we can keep up with his growth. I think he'll be worth the most eventually.

Cywka is by far my favourite player and i could imagine that without commanding the fees that Bailey might cost one day or even becoming so complete at the age of 22 as Brayford has that he'll be a fan favourite wherever he goes. People love flair players. People love hard workers. He's both. Wherever he goes he'll excite. Hope he stays with us along with Bailey and Brayford. Hope we can match keep up with them.

imo these are three key players essential to our clubs plans. If we sell these then we need to question our ambition. Young players with big potential (massive potential in Bailey) who are already good enough for a top second tier side. Maybe even lower top flight side??

Got to agree with Duracell on this one, I would view Cywka as being more valuable, Commons obviously would be more valuable if he had longer on his contract left.

The difficulty with valuations in the modern game is that they are governed so much by remaining contract duration rather than a true fair market value, viz Hulse etc. You could argue that given his injury lay up that we actually got a fair price for Hulse though.

Christie, Riggott, Huddlestone....

Don't we get some instalments on the Huddlestone deal if he scores an overhead kick from the halfway line in a World Cup final or something??

Infact wasn't it something to do with CL appearances? Are we up for some cash?

Don't we get some instalments on the Huddlestone deal if he scores an overhead kick from the halfway line in a World Cup final or something??

Infact wasn't it something to do with CL appearances? Are we up for some cash?

No. The 3 Amigos sold the deal to get El Hamdoui on loan.

Brayford £1m

Bailey £750k

Commons £750k

Cywka £500k

Any thoughts?

way out.......

Brayford £1.75m

Bailey £ 1.75m

Commons FREE out of contract

Cywka £1.8m

Archived