E-mail from DCFC

dcfcdavecov

Reserve seats for the big games it says.

Hmmm... that sounds good i thought. After Scrolling down there were four badges. I instantly recognised three of them... f*rest, leicester and Leeds.

But the other was Doncaster, a non-league team only a few years ago, from somewhere in Yorkshire... am i missing something? :confused:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... that sounds good i thought. After Scrolling down there were four badges. I instantly recognised three of them... f*rest, leicester and Leeds.

But the other was Doncaster, a non-league team only a few years ago, from somewhere in Yorkshire... am i missing something? :confused:

The only thing I can think of is that they're there because they too like to play football, and so it should be a cracking matcg to watch.

Otherwise, i've no idea.

You are missing the date of the game.

Boxing day game. Historically always attracts big crowds.

It is a boxing day game which as stated always attracts a big crowd so it is a good idea, from the club, if you do not have a season ticket to have your seat already reserved for this game... It makes no difference who it is against. It could have been Scunny or Barnsley or even Millwall.. Is this not a case of the club trying to look after the supporters and make sure you can get into the game on Boxing Day... Simples

Yeah you are missing something, possibly the team that plays the best football in the Championship alongside Derby, that's why it's a big game;)

I mean, the club would never try to fill a less attractive fixture by bundling it with the Forest match would they?:rolleyes:

Donny's finances are in a far better state than Derby with several generous benefactors as directors who sit in the Sunday Times Rich List. Terry Bramall and Dick Watson financed the deal out of "pocket change" (less than a weeks interest on Terry's fortune). The sad reality is that Donny's financial muscle is greater than Derby's and I get reminded of this day in and day out at work.

Donny's finances are in a far better state than Derby with several generous benefactors as directors who sit in the Sunday Times Rich List. Terry Bramall and Dick Watson financed the deal out of "pocket change" (less than a weeks interest on Terry's fortune). The sad reality is that Donny's financial muscle is greater than Derby's and I get reminded of this day in and day out at work.

That’s a sad tale Donny Ram. It’s time for action and putting your love for the Rams before yourself.

You need to start an affair with Dick. Turn him against Terry. Get in among the tears and recriminations and suggest one of them stay at the Keepmoat and the other take over at Derby. Declare that the one who makes it to the PL first can have you as their personal strumpet.

It’s a win-win strategy. Derby gets bought by someone on a mission, Nigel gets a bigger piggy bank, no-one can possibly lose out.

It is a boxing day game which as stated always attracts a big crowd so it is a good idea, from the club, if you do not have a season ticket to have your seat already reserved for this game... It makes no difference who it is against. It could have been Scunny or Barnsley or even Millwall.. Is this not a case of the club trying to look after the supporters and make sure you can get into the game on Boxing Day... Simples

Never said it wasn't.... just didn't notice the date until Sage pointed it out.

Archived