Britain in ice hockey World Championship tournament

Cisse

I'm just watching Finland play against you guys. I'm impressed of your team and your fans. Britain lost to Canada only 2 - 4 and now you are bothering us. You have a ton of fans there and they seem to be enjoying themselves. Next time in Derby I might need to go watch an ice hockey game in Sheffield or Nottingham.

59 minutes ago, Cisse said:

I'm just watching Finland play against you guys. I'm impressed of your team and your fans. Britain lost to Canada only 2 - 4 and now you are bothering us. You have a ton of fans there and they seem to be enjoying themselves. Next time in Derby I might need to go watch an ice hockey game in Sheffield or Nottingham.

I’m amazed how well they do considering how slippy it is on the rink 

On 12/05/2024 at 04:46, Cisse said:

Do you have an NHL team? I'm falling in love with the Oilers since moving to Edmonton!

13 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Do you have an NHL team? I'm falling in love with the Oilers since moving to Edmonton!

I am a Seattle supporter in every sport. I actually supported Oilers in the 1980's as Jari Kurri played there. He was from my team here in Finland and he was one of the first Finns in NHL. After Kurri moved from Oilers I was basically without a team until Seattle got a team. I have followed Whalers/Hurricanes and Sabres as a kind of number two team waiting for Seattle get a team.

12 minutes ago, Cisse said:

I am a Seattle supporter in every sport. I actually supported Oilers in the 1980's as Jari Kurri played there. He was from my team here in Finland and he was one of the first Finns in NHL. After Kurri moved from Oilers I was basically without a team until Seattle got a team. I have followed Whalers/Hurricanes and Sabres as a kind of number two team waiting for Seattle get a team.

Convenient time to support the Oilers😉