Do you go to other games when you cant watch the Rams?

uttoxram75

I often go to watch Buxton home and away if I can't get a ticket for an away match with Derby.  Even sadder, I'm going to Abbey Hulton United v New Mills this Saturday as there's naff all else on.  I don't do Premier League at all.  Not even on a pub tele.  

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

When I was living near Southampton back in the late 80s, I went to watch Southampton play Everton at the Dell with a couple of Belfast lads I was working with who wanted to see Everton play. We turned up on the day and went in the away section. Everton were one of the best teams in the country at that time and gave Southampton a proper spanking in the first half, racing into a 4-0 lead. After 68 minutes, Southampton brought on a promising young player, a couple of weeks short of his 20th birthday, called Matthew Le Tissier. For the next 30-odd minutes, Everton chased him around the pitch trying to get the ball off him. Neither he nor his teammates scored, but we got an early glimpse of a major talent. Little did we realise that day, that over 30 years later that same talented young man would turn into a right d*******. 

Of course, I meant "20-odd minutes" - although it probably felt like 30-odd minutes to the Everton players!