Match Thread: vs Reading (H)

Back home after 6 days on the Pedi, so here's my befuddled recollection of proceedings.

Not the most entertaining of games but one we deserved to win. Cracking opener from Gayle, very good first touch and gave the keeper no chance with the shot. Good headed equaliser from them but, had the cross not deflected off Sibs' leg chances are they wouldn't have scored as the ball looped straight onto their player's head, without the deflection who knows where it would have gone? Sibs did right to make a block. 

That first half yellow was correct for the tackle on Gayle, IMO, however there's many a ref who'd have given a red. 2nd half I thought Yiadom was unlucky to get a 2nd yellow and should have stayed on. Hourihane might have got a yellow in that incident for simulation. From my position on the halfway line, the penalty looked exactly that, a penalty. No doubt the keeper fouled him but some with a better view think Gayle handled the ball. I've not seen that but it seems we may have been lucky with that decision.