A warning to all Derby fans

uttoxram75

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This picture was taken this morning outside Pride Park. Uttoxram75 is posing with his Grandaughter and Rammie instead of going to Millwall. This is what happens when you get old.

It will happen to you one day.

97..us/i/cimg0232g/

How much did the Botox treatment set you back?

hehehehe, that is cute...

My neice is 6 but carries off like she's 16 - she still manages to wrap folk around her lil finger though :)

My daughter is 12 and thinks she's the ultimate in fashion, back chat and attitude. God help us in another couple of years!!!! :eek:

She's a little madam ladyram, but you know what's really cute? Her Dad, my son-in-law, is a Stoke season ticket holder...!!:D

That is not cute in the slightest, nothing Stoke can be classed as cute. Javier Hernandez is my hero after yesterday!!

There really is something great about going to the match with the next 2 generations. Now when I manage to get up it's with my son and 3 grandaughters, and just being there with them gives me a lift.

The youngest only started coming this season and we were at games v Palace and Preston. We're trying to prepare her for when it's not that good!

Mind you, there's something selfish as well - when I'm long gone, I want them saying to their kids 'I used to come here with grandma'!!:)

Archived