League Table

fiferam

1st post, long time lurker.

Looking UP the table instead of DOWN makes a nice change!

Also there is no-one above us we need fear, and we play a good few of them in the next month. Those below look positively mediocre at the moment.

Good football, goals, we are even getting a little bit of luck, were in the past a situation like at Donny might have cost 2 points or more.

What a difference a bit of confidence makes! Could we do a Blackpool?

If we are in the playoff positions in Jan, we are much more likely to get our targets.

Not really sure I want promotion (because of what happened last time) but if not then why even turn out a team?

21st place at this stage is still the priority, but it is great to have the prospect of so much more.

Super RAMS

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portsmouth are playing well at the moment, so fully expect to see them jump up the league, following us very closely.

Don't fear Nottingham Forest at all, they are nothing without Earnshaw leading the front line and struggling to score the goals needed to win games. Leicester will improve more as the season goes on with Sven factor, but don't think they'll manage it this season.

Other than that, Ipswich and Leeds will be hovering around or in the play offs, Millwall have tailed off after an impressive start. Norwich i feel will fall away as the seasons gets into full swing.

Play offs, certainly, are there for Derby to play in. 5th would be a great result, i hoped for 8th - 10th this season so would be absolutely brilliant to see us competing all season.

Very optimistic about everything thats new about Derby this season, enjoying the dizzy heights of 7th, makes a lovely change.

Stick at it EWE RAMS!

I'm surprisingly nervous about the next two games, maybe because if we do come out of them unscathed then I'll actually start to believe that the 'P word' is plausible.

Still, it's certainly better than scouring our upcoming fixtures and wondering where the next 3 points are coming from...

Playoff drama again next year, who knows, but at least we're seeing football worthy of the name again! Times is good!

COYR!

I'm surprisingly nervous about the next two games, maybe because if we do come out of them unscathed then I'll actually start to believe that the 'P word' is plausible.

Still, it's certainly better than scouring our upcoming fixtures and wondering where the next 3 points are coming from...

Playoff drama again next year, who knows, but at least we're seeing football worthy of the name again! Times is good!

COYR!

id love to see us in the playoffs but theres something bothering me.will we still be able to keep the attractive football going if by some bad luck commons and bueno get injured as sim not so sure then were would the goals come from?

I would love to go for automatic promotion as it removes the pressure of the play offs. Though a trip to Wembley is always welcome

Early days yet but I cant see why we cant continue this run as all the players seem to be up for it and are all working very hard for each other.

I'm just wondering if any of them Red Dogs have got a stiff neck yet from looking up the league table to find us :D

I would love to go for automatic promotion as it removes the pressure of the play offs. Though a trip to Wembley is always welcome

Early days yet but I cant see why we cant continue this run as all the players seem to be up for it and are all working very hard for each other.

I'm just wondering if any of them Red Dogs have got a stiff neck yet from looking up the league table to find us :D

they will when they go down and we go up lol:D

Archived