Frank Fielding signed from Blackburn Rovers 9 May 2011

Day

Not a bad shout he can't run anymore and did alright last time in goal we all want grant but that won't happen so be a reserve from burton,Crewe or WBA lol hope not hope we get grant for a month

Ayup youth, have you got your bags packed for down under after the preston match?

We'll miss you tha'noz

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah lol bin a balls up with the visa!!! gonna be a few more months yet now dam it. Should get to see us beat the red dogs know which is the only upside. Dam burue's :redface:

just in time for the start of summer then, bring yer own ice, yer gonna need it!

why would grant come back to a club where he was given 74 games in 7/8 years and where he was practically forced out the door after lee camp came on the scene? he owes nothing to derby...never going to happen.

Being number 2 to Lee Camp.... who in turn was later number 2 to Kevin Poole.

Really says something doesn't it...

why would grant come back to a club where he was given 74 games in 7/8 years and where he was practically forced out the door after lee camp came on the scene? he owes nothing to derby...never going to happen.

because he lived in Derby a long time, his wife is a derby girl and they liked it here. he was forced out but that was ridiculous. but new manager here since then and new set up. he would like to come back, it just depends if Burnley can sort a replacement. should no more later on today.... ;-)

because he lived in Derby a long time, his wife is a derby girl and they liked it here. he was forced out but that was ridiculous. but new manager here since then and new set up. he would like to come back, it just depends if Burnley can sort a replacement. should no more later on today.... ;-)

What would you call forced out?, at the time we had 3 what you would call 1st choice keepers

I would be very happy to have Grant back. Why do people go on about 3 or 4 years ago, they are all different players to what they were then. At the time Bywater was bought in and that you cant argue was the correct decision at the time, we got promoted, now Grant and Camp have developed by and are better players than they were then. Sometimes players go away and dont get better, look at Nyantaga, he hasnt improved since getting in our team at 17

i've got nothing against grant, it was great to see a young player come through the ranks and actually be given the chance.

i'm just bitter there was such a lack of foresight at the club when these players came through, who would you prefer as our number one now?

bywater, 29, (£225k)

camp, 26, (£0)

grant, 27, (£0)

i'd personally go with grant, he has no ego, is good at this level and (if he'd been treated better) derby would be very much in his heart, something you can't buy.;)

i've got nothing against grant, it was great to see a young player come through the ranks and actually be given the chance.

i'm just bitter there was such a lack of foresight at the club when these players came through, who would you prefer as our number one now?

bywater, 29, (£225k)

camp, 26, (£0)

grant, 27, (£0)

i'd personally go with grant, he has no ego, is good at this level and (if he'd been treated better) derby would be very much in his heart, something you can't buy.;)

to be honest I would be happy with any of them, but 3 into 1 doesn't go.

Being number 2 to Lee Camp.... who in turn was later number 2 to Kevin Poole.

Really says something doesn't it...

yep......anyone got Kevin Poole's number.

Archived