Darts

MrsRam

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
has the clay head passed away?

or just been beat in a tournament?

Been beat in a tournament.......enuff for me to make a meal of it....can't stand the bloke. :mad:

has the clay head passed away?

or just been beat in a tournament?

Clay head is not the official term of abuse for people from Stoke-don't- pay-Rent - sorry, Stoke-on-Trent,

Chipeater. Its one word, chipeater!

Any one from the metropolis of North Staffordshire will respond to the following;

Stokie, Chipeater or Deckchair, with a friendly wave and an attack signal for the Rottie.

Having spent 18 months previously playing in the PDC I have met both Adrian Lewis and Phil Taylor.I can honestly say I dont like either of them,but respect highly their talents.

Watching the match last night I (suprisingly ) found myself wanting Lewis to win.

His comeback was superb, he was definately playing the better darts and he had the crowd behind him.As he was cruising Taylor used a bit of "gamesmanship" by looking at him and saying something.This rattled Lewis (as was intended).Fortunately this lamentable behaviour was not capitalised by Taylor and Lewis went on to win.

Taylor refused to be interviewed afterwards and the DRA ( Darts regulation Authority) should punish him thus.

How a multi title winner can resort to such tactics is disgraceful.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived