Just not our night

B4ev6is

Well we lost 2-0 to west ham team we started well enough passing ball fairly well and getting behind west ham defence but just could not get ball in the net we should done better with that one on one but push him wide and forced play the ball back across the west ham box sadly the chance went wide of the goal if we could have got that in would been a different story max bird does not look good let's just hope not as bad as first throught. I bet made best of.2m of this cup run.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well we lost 2-0 to west ham team we started well enough passing ball fairly well and getting behind west ham defence but just could not get ball in the net we should done better with that one on one but push him wide and forced play the ball back across the west ham box sadly the chance went wide of the goal if we could have got that in would been a different story max bird does not look good let's just hope not as bad as first throught. I bet made best of.2m of this cup run.

Ironically I think the defeat is timely and will serve us well. West Ham have provided us with a reminder of what excellent looks like. At 2-0 up and relaxed their link-up & movement was quite celestial. They also showed us areas where we are not good enough. So, disappointing but a timely re-set.

Bird will be a massive miss for 3-4 weeks. Let’s hope Sibley gets back soon to compensate and hope we get a mobile centre forward and full back today.