Ban Fireworks

Day

22 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You talked about someone with Autism though?  If I lived next door to someone who I knew suffered with loud bangs I wouldn’t be letting off loud fireworks.  But unfortunately someone who lived let’s say at the other end of the garden wouldn’t possibly know that the person next door was having a meltdown about it so can’t really be blamed.

My neighbour has had a young Alsatian this year, and when the fireworks started the other week they took it outside and played ball with it to get it used to the noise.

So you want to ban fireworks to just one night, that’s fine, but then you’ll want to ban fireworks all together, it’ll never happen.

If I had a neighbour who played loud music from October to Jan from 5pm until midnight id more than likely report it to the council and let them sort it, or the police.  A bit like when someone reported my neighbour for having a bonfire during the day, a council person came straight out.

Trouble is, I doubt you know who to complain about when you’re on an estate etc.  If it was your neighbour letting of bangers I’d assume you’d have a word?

Im only trolling the fact that some people never moan until they get a dog.  It’s a bit like going to the footie and only moaning about the bad language when you take your kids with you.

Again, you only want to focus your trolling on dogs when it’s clear from this topic it’s more than dogs.

And no, if fireworks were only let off on one designated night, I wouldn’t complain. 

9 hours ago, David said:

Again, you only want to focus your trolling on dogs when it’s clear from this topic it’s more than dogs.

And no, if fireworks were only let off on one designated night, I wouldn’t complain. 

My post highlighted the training of next doors dog in relation to fireworks, and people who never complained before they see things from another side after not being bothered about it for years before.

I remember someone moaning about pigeons on the roof upsetting them because a neighbour was feeding them.?

42 minutes ago, Boycie said:

My post highlighted the training of next doors dog in relation to fireworks, and people who never complained before they see things from another side after not being bothered about it for years before.

I remember someone moaning about pigeons on the roof upsetting them because a neighbour was feeding them.?

Still trolling…..