Atmosphere & Songs

DerbyRevolution

The atmosphere has generally been good at home this season, all sides of the ground have been supportive and loud. 

But we must have the worst set of songs out there. We don’t have anything original or unique to us. And the songs that most people know, nobody knows the actual lyrics. 

How has the atmosphere been away so far? Charlton was poor in my opinion for the numbers there. 

1 hour ago, DerbyRevolution said:

The atmosphere has generally been good at home this season, all sides of the ground have been supportive and loud. 

But we must have the worst set of songs out there. We don’t have anything original or unique to us. And the songs that most people know, nobody knows the actual lyrics. 

How has the atmosphere been away so far? Charlton was poor in my opinion for the numbers there. 

I agree the atmosphere at home games has been very good, plus it would be better if we had more variety in our songs.

Charlton fan I know said Derby fans were very noisy throughout the first half and he thought we were some of the best at the Valley for along time.  However, second half we went quiet, although in fairness we conceded so maybe that was the reason.

Couldn't get a ticket for the Fleetwood game but it was the same from those I know who went.  Could only hear Derby fans first half but second half the Fleetwood lot woke up and we didn't sing as much.

I guess it's sometimes how the game is going.  Had so many chances at Fleetwood (and Charlton) and should have scored, then fans just focus on the game and it's a lot of individual shouts of 'C'mon Derby' or 'FFS Ref'.

I just hope we keep the positive atmosphere going and don't get on any players backs even if they are struggling a little.  

Cheers 

Gangway D from the terrace

1 hour ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Come up with some better songs then. 

8 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Come up with some better songs then. 

There was a new one going round last weekend. I think it goes something like “get it forwards you *****”. You have to scream it as loud as you can every 30 seconds, and then storm out 5 minutes before the end like a numpty.