Megastore

Ramant62

Hi, was just wondering what the opening times are for the Megastore at the ground. I will be travelling up for the evening match verses Millwall (i'm a Ram) as a birthday present on 23rd Feb, and want to put some money back in to the club by buying some more stuff. Also, can anyone advise me what the road work situation is like on the A52, and will it cause any problems getting me to the Travelodge Pride Park. Thanks in advance. COYR

7 minutes ago, Ramant62 said:

Hi, was just wondering what the opening times are for the Megastore at the ground. I will be travelling up for the evening match verses Millwall (i'm a Ram) as a birthday present on 23rd Feb, and want to put some money back in to the club by buying some more stuff. Also, can anyone advise me what the road work situation is like on the A52, and will it cause any problems getting me to the Travelodge Pride Park. Thanks in advance. COYR

I think the megastore stays open until kick off on matchdays, and there is always an outside outlet near the Clough and Taylor statue for basics - shirts, scarves etc.

Roadworks on A52 are complete and there is full access to Pride Park.

19 hours ago, Ramant62 said:

As others have said due to the contracts with Umbro and Fanatics, the club only gets 5% from the Megastore. The Membership is currently on sale and might be a good option if you’re looking to put some money in the club directly though if you’re planning on buying something anyway, then every little helps. 

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had problems trying to buy stuff online recently? I’ve tried using two different cards to pay for something this morning but both were declined. There’s no problem with the accounts I’ve tried to pay with ?‍♀️
I seem to remember a couple of people saying they’d had issues a little while ago, but can’t find the thread.

20 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Has anyone had problems trying to buy stuff online recently? I’ve tried using two different cards to pay for something this morning but both were declined. There’s no problem with the accounts I’ve tried to pay with ?‍♀️
I seem to remember a couple of people saying they’d had issues a little while ago, but can’t find the thread.

I've no idea if it's related by i had an email from my bank saying they've put in a new verification step for online payments and that if the vendor hadn't yet upgraded then payments might decline. So could be something like that? That was HSBC

21 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

There was a problem with buying tickets so not sure if they use the same system in the megastore. The advice they gave me for the tickets was pop down to the ground or buy over the phone. Hope that helps.

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I've no idea if it's related by i had an email from my bank saying they've put in a new verification step for online payments and that if the vendor hadn't yet upgraded then payments might decline. So could be something like that? That was HSBC

Almost definitely verification.

The main issue has been the card user having changed their Mobile Number and not informed the bank.

Made the same mistake myself.

homer.jpg

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Thanks. I bet that’s it. I remember receiving a similar email from First Direct, who are part of HSBC.