Come on Derby keep fighting dont give

B4ev6is

Well yesterday we started quite brightly and got in and behind Bristol city and got in quite good positions at time but once again final  ball let us down. Jasion knight kepted trying keep bristrol city guessing but you could see lads getting more and more frustrated with the ref letting home side getting away with murder we should had 1 of 2 pently desioned  gone our way and dangerouse challenge on festy should been a red card oh no I cant give Derby a single thing.

Anyways blackpool are next i would try playing plange with festy upfront togather and have Richard's just behind them maybe have selby bird shinnie partnership in midfield to see if we can open teams up and create few more chances again.

I would drop tom Lawrence and give arm band to davies or shinnie as captain.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

In my opinion the teams not strong enough to win matches.

Plus look at the transfer window, at this point Derby could very well lose the best players they currently have.

The vultures are already circling Derby, Leeds are looking to acquire Knight but they are not the only team chasing Derby player signatures.

Already I don't see a team strong enough for league one.

In my opinion, only new owners can save the club.

Any new owners will have a transfer window and that's the summer, at that time the debts must have been dealt with to allow spending on players.

On 06/12/2021 at 06:57, Oldben said:

In my opinion the teams not strong enough to win matches.

Plus look at the transfer window, at this point Derby could very well lose the best players they currently have.

The vultures are already circling Derby, Leeds are looking to acquire Knight but they are not the only team chasing Derby player signatures.

Already I don't see a team strong enough for league one.

In my opinion, only new owners can save the club.

Any new owners will have a transfer window and that's the summer, at that time the debts must have been dealt with to allow spending on players.

If a deal can be struck before christmas the better so we can start rebuilding in job.

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

If a deal can be struck before christmas the better so we can start rebuilding in job.

Not hopeful on that, the administrators have given the timeline of the end of January.

The transfer window will have closed, any quality in the squad could have been sold.

Our team will stacked with rejects from other teams.

It will have to be that way if the club sell players and are still under restrictions as to who can be brought in.

Plus any players brought in are highly unlikely to be part of any new owners plans for the future if, the clubs picking up dregs in terms of players.

6 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Not hopeful on that, the administrators have given the timeline of the end of January.

The transfer window will have closed, any quality in the squad could have been sold.

Our team will stacked with rejects from other teams.

It will have to be that way if the club sell players and are still under restrictions as to who can be brought in.

Plus any players brought in are highly unlikely to be part of any new owners plans for the future if, the clubs picking up dregs in terms of players.

Well acutlly admin said once take over is compelted all resitions will go away.

11 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

That's not exactly true B4, the club has to enter into an agreed business plan for 2 years when coming out of administration.

The only positive note, is that if the efl can see that the new owners hopefully have decent finances, then it might be that the new owners set their own budget with the efl.

If the budget is restricted, I don't see as climbing out of league one soon, especially as an entirely new team needs building.