Benfica win match

maxjam

So, in essence, the headline is 100% inaccurate*, as they won nothing, and the game will need to be restarted from scratch, at some time in the future... and rightly so, of course.

It's the Portuguese FA who made the real headline here!  Dumbasses!  

*No offence intended, as I sense sarcasm in both the headline and the OP, and I'd agree with the sentiment. 
What a ridiculous decision in the first place, to force this match to be played.  ?

29 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

So, in essence, the headline is 100% inaccurate*, as they won nothing, and the game will need to be restarted from scratch, at some time in the future... and rightly so, of course.

It's the Portuguese FA who made the real headline here!  Dumbasses!  

*No offence intended, as I sense sarcasm in both the headline and the OP, and I'd agree with the sentiment. 
What a ridiculous decision in the first place, to force this match to be played.  ?

Almost as ridiculous as forcing a team to play all their under 18s in a senior cup game, therefore registering them as senior players. 

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Haha non taken, sarcasm doesn't always translate well online. 

Just wondering what Belenenses have done to p1$$ off their FA in a similar way to us ?