Season ticket holders

Gringo

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Technically, we're unsecured creditors, liable to receive nothing if the club is liquidated. The Administrator can't cancel existing tickets because we still have an unfulfilled service contract with the club - Administration hasn't changed that. If the club is bought via a CVA, a new owner is unlikely to pee off 18,000 of the club's most committed supporters by expecting them to pay again for something they've already bought. 

New American owners statement to Season Ticket Holders.

Hello yall, Myself and my fellow owners have bought this great Soccer club for a great amount of $s, As you are aware Melvin Morris decided to walk away from your Soccer club, Unfortunately all exsisting ST holders will have their STs cancelled due to our new consortium taking over, Aligator-Swamp and Snake the new owners of which i'm the major shareholder can not with any goodwill entertain yall free of charge, This may sound terrible but it has nothing to do with us the new owners.

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome yall to our re-named stadium The Swamp Pit.