Which comedians have you seen live who weren't as good as you expected?

Bob The Badger

Just back from Gary Delaney. 

His first couple of minutes after the interval were mildly amusing.

The rest of the show was piss your pants funny, I always think it's the sign of a good show that you can't remember the gags, because you're so caught up in enjoying yourself you don't mentally jog them down to repeat later.

A truly great night.

Chubby Brown seemed funny the first time I saw him in my early 20’s, the last time I just cringed as he was rolling out Princess Di jokes long after she’d passed. He’s just a shock comedian past his sell by date.

John Bishop is touring right now, actually saw him at a small private fundraiser gig in the Lyric Rooms, Ashby. He had stopped for petrol at Appleby services, had his car nicked. Fair play he still turned up without his jacket, still in the car and told it like a gag, saying who would believe he comes all the way from Liverpool and didn’t lock his car door paying for petrol!

10 hours ago, Rev said:

Just back from Gary Delaney. 

His first couple of minutes after the interval were mildly amusing.

The rest of the show was piss your pants funny, I always think it's the sign of a good show that you can't remember the gags, because you're so caught up in enjoying yourself you don't mentally jog them down to repeat later.

A truly great night.

Gary in Punderland (the book) if just brilliant

Just bought tickets to see Russell Brand with a certain sense of trepidation it has to be said