Game not on TV in concourse

Beetle

On 23/08/2021 at 14:00, David said:

Probably is Covid measures, agree with the decision or not.

Some will say you should stay and watch the game until the ref blows for half time.

Response to that will be there is no chance I'd get a pint then.

Which the reply would be can't you go 2hrs without alcohol.

I would say why not install a load of contactless card vending machines that chuck out 440ml cans.

For some having a drink is part of the football day out, 15 minutes is a push for a pint anyway, but with a 10 minute wait in the queue becomes impossible without missing bits of the game.

Not sure if laws would allow but fans could take unopened cans up to the stands, then open at half time to avoid any queuing at all.

Just eject people if seen drinking in the stand. Can see why they won't let football fans drink in the stands with the latest trend of launching pints in the air when goals go in.

Unfortunately unopened cans in the stands will not be allowed, as they would be viewed as potential missiles, as per unopened water bottles etc. But I like the idea of drink vending machines, but they would have to be done in recyclable plastic pouches with or without straws and have recyclable bins etc. Not sure how good they could make beer to fit a pouch and for it to taste any good, but it would probably work well for @DarkFruitsRam7 with his purple fizzy cider.

Plus a pouch is a bit wobbly, and this might help illuminate the young shandy lads wasting their beer by chucking it in the air, with it ending up, ruining their best trendy trainers instead, or better still, they might actually drink it instead.

Everyone's a winner.

71GSSf0TS4L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Edited by Inverurie Ram