Pre-season is over, let the build up begin.

The last two games have given me a slight bit of optimism and eventually I'm looking forward to the season starting.

The situation we're in isn't great but the week leading up to the season kicking off was always something me and my old man looked forward to. This is my 6th pre-season without him and I'm not going to let him down now. This week I'll get more and more excited as I tick the days off leading up to 3pm Saturday.

Win or lose, it's going to be good to be sat in the ground watching a league game again with my fellow DCFC supporters. 

5 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

The last two games have given me a slight bit of optimism and eventually I'm looking forward to the season starting.

The situation we're in isn't great but the week leading up to the season kicking off was always something me and my old man looked forward to. This is my 6th pre-season without him and I'm not going to let him down now. This week I'll get more and more excited as I tick the days off leading up to 3pm Saturday.

Win or lose, it's going to be good to be sat in the ground watching a league game again with my fellow DCFC supporters. 

agree. nothing like preseason optimism. always really excited before the season starts. then normally shot down to absolute misery after a few weeks! 

for me this season, anything above bottom 3 is a good season. after today really looking forward to seeing some of our youngsters play

Bizarrely I'm really excited for this season.

Expectations have not only been managed, they have been smashed to bits.

Its us against the world, everyone will be waiting for us to fail and I have fingers and toes crossed that some of those young lads can step up, make themselves heroes and do us proud.

If we can some how stop up it will be up there with any promotion season and Wayne Rooney and every single player involved will have earned my respect.