Administration is it the best option now

Curtains

4 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

There's a point still haven't had my invitation yet.....

Yes you could dazzle him with your lightning wit and then beat him with your command of very long words until he admitted being all the things you have called him over the recent past, 

9 hours ago, 1967RAMS said:

I suspect the meeting is to pat the invited poodles on the head and throw them a bone or two. In the  hope they will report what a swell guy Mel is and everything will be coming up rosy soon. Last ditch attempt to get fans back through the turnstiles 

Invited poodles ?

dance party dancing GIF

7 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

The company owning the stadium could not possibly go into administration, what reason would there be for that to happen, Mel owns Gellaw Newco 202 and Gellaw Newco 204 they in turn owe money to MSD, who have a charge on both the stadium and the academy. Both of the Newco’s are owed money by Derby County and are Derby county’s biggest creditor. Whilst the club would try and continue trading in administration the majority of the staff would be made redundant and the players sold to raise cash for the creditors who in order of preference would be EFL, MSD, HMRC and the Newco’s where I presume Mel has parked the loans he has put into the club.

Unless something happens to Mel to stop him safeguarding his sizeable investment in the club, such as a deterioration in his health or he takes the advice of many on here and “effs off” then there is zero chance of administration.

all those screaming do it or it is inevitable have the same knowledge of the process as I do about brain surgery which is nada

The club and the stadium owning co would almost definitely file together, in a coordinated way, and the administrators would be hand picked by the secured creditors. That’s the way this would usually work, not least because of the cross-guarantees 

There is not quite a zero chance of administration. There are a number of scenarios that could make a filing rational. But you’re right to suggest the chances of it happening are highly remote, also that the suggestion on this thread that it might be a favoured option is utterly bonkers 

I asked the question Administration (IS IT ) the best option now that’s all. 

Hopefuly it won’t come to Administration for DCFC but you have to admit we are in a right old mess as a club 

Edited by Curtains

25 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I asked the question Administration (IS IT ) the best option now that’s all. 

Hopefuly it won’t come to Administration for DCFC but you have to admit we are in a right old mess as a club 

We ARE in a right old mess but nothing a good takeover cannot sort out. Beginning to think a rift between Rooney and Mel might become our biggest issue so far as what goes on on the pitch is concerned

Just now, kevinhectoring said:

We ARE in a right old mess but nothing a good takeover cannot sort out. Beginning to think a rift between Rooney and Mel might become our biggest issue so far as what goes on on the pitch is concerned

Do you think a takeover is imminent then !

I mean of it’s a possibility