Derby Support Diminishing

red fever

Trouble is,these Notts Forest muppets have to have something to chuck at us.

After all, they are below us in the league table.

Fact is,there were 4500 Leeds fans at S*itty Ground on sunday.Work it out.

They know we will have at least 4-5000 more than them on average this season, AGAIN.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome jiness. You're totally right. It's just sour grapes. They didn't get promoted last season and they're below us in the league so they have to make up rubbish attendance statistics.

Statistics are like mini-skirts. They give you good ideas but hide the most important things.

Thanks for the welcome fellow Rams.

I,m still optimistic of a more enjoyable season this time.I'm not so sure about the Trees though.They can't be as lucky again with no significant injuries,dodgy refs etc.Can they?

Trouble is,these Notts Forest muppets have to have something to chuck at us.

After all, they are below us in the league table.

Fact is,there were 4500 Leeds fans at S*itty Ground on sunday.Work it out.

They know we will have at least 4-5000 more than them on average this season, AGAIN.

Forest average was 24,000 last season !

Derby,s fan base was boosted by give away tickets last season. Now we see a drop of 8,000 fans in the first game for Derby this season. I have pointed out the facts, nothing else.

Yes you are above us in the league, but it is August :D

Derby,s fan base was boosted by give away tickets last season. Now we see a drop of 8,000 fans in the first game for Derby this season. I have pointed out the facts, nothing else.

So we gave out 5,000 free tickets on average, per week?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

This free ticket malarky is pants mate, yeah buymobile fones do an offer if you take a contact phone with them and yes when they 1st started their connection with the rams they gave away free tickets when you registered with their website BUT they only did this for the 1st 2 or 3 games last season.

They dont give the tickets away free with every copy of the DET or anything on that kind of scale.

09/10 Average Attendances

Derby - 29230

Forest - 23831

08/09 Average Attendances

Derby - 29440

Forest - 22299

07/08 Average Attendances

Derby - 32432 (Premiership)

Forest - 19955 (League 1)

06/07 Average Attendances

Derby - 25944

Forest - 20617 (League 1)

05/05 Average Attendances

Derby - 24165

Forest - 20257 (League 1)

Forest just don't come close do they?

When you lot are beat,you always trot out this free tickets crap.I've been watching Derby over 40 years & never had a freebie yet.

The fact is,even if you gave free tickets away,no-one would want them.

Notts Forest are a third rate club & will always be in the shadow of Derby.Deep down you know this,but keep trying to rubbish your superiors,its quite amusing,in a pathetic kind of way.

When you lot are beat,you always trot out this free tickets crap.I've been watching Derby over 40 years & never had a freebie yet.

The fact is,even if you gave free tickets away,no-one would want them.

Notts Forest are a third rate club & will always be in the shadow of Derby.Deep down you know this,but keep trying to rubbish your superiors,its quite amusing,in a pathetic kind of way.

Derby got beat at the weekend not Forest !

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAttendance/0,,10794~20107,00.html

I don't get it then, we have won this season they haven't, we beat the team they could only draw with and we have the bigger attendances, yet he's here trying to take the piss? maybe I'm getting too old for all this.

Archived