Derby Support Diminishing

red fever

Last year Derby's first home gate against Peterborough was an impressive 33,010

Against Cardiff at the weekend 25,103 a drop of nearly 8,000 fans !!!!!!!!

Forest were only 117 behind & that was a televised game were attendance is usually lower.

It looks like Forest support is about to overtake Derby !!!!

COYR

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. I don't see Forest overtaking. But I reckon our attendances will be at similar levels this season.

A lot of our fan base has dropped but a lot of this is the Premiersheep who jumped on the bandwagon just before Wembley in 2007.

It's a similar thing for Forest. As Derby's bandwagon jumpers jump again, Forest get thousands more so it will probably even out.

Forest v Leeds - 24,986, how many Leeds fans were there? it looked as if they pretty much filled the away end. Cardiff only brought down 600 fans.

Your clutching at straws after a poor poor performance this weekend, wummery grade D-. Must try harder!

Derbys attendance was down on saturday.Due to a poor away following and fans fed up after the last 3 seasons of garbage.

fo**st were playing leeds so a good attendance is to be expected,whether its on tv or not.

I can say with confidence that Derby will continue to recieve better support than any of our east midlands rivals,as we are better supported club.

Last year Derby's first home gate against Peterborough was an impressive 33,010

Against Cardiff at the weekend 25,103 a drop of nearly 8,000 fans !!!!!!!!

Forest were only 117 behind & that was a televised game were attendance is usually lower.

It looks like Forest support is about to overtake Derby !!!!

COYR

shadup you tart:rolleyes:

its quite important to point out that Derby had the second highest attendance in the chamionship last year behind Newcastle who will be leading the way in premiership attendance with a 55000 attendance stadium. so id expect derby or maybe leeds to have the highest attendences in the chamionship this season

Actually I make it nearer 23k (unless you're counting the glory hunters who went to Wembley but not to league games, which I didn't add in).

FYI, I make our average last season nearly 29k, more than 5000 more than F*r*st.

Anyway, I thought we weren't judging your shocking season on just two games, but we're judging Derby's support on the same?

First few games are nearly always down with so many people being on holiday and Cardiff only had 600 fans there. Now Newcastle have gone i'm sure we will be top again.

I'm not so sure, Derby have not really brought in anyone of note & the fans are complaining about the admission prices. You are down 8000 on last season & i'm sure Posh did not bring 8000 more fans than Cardiff.

It's not just Derby, When prices go up & lower quailty players are brought in. fans will only be taken so far before they vote with there feet.

I'm not so sure, Derby have not really brought in anyone of note & the fans are complaining about the admission prices. You are down 8000 on last season & i'm sure Posh did not bring 8000 more fans than Cardiff.

It's not just Derby, When prices go up & lower quailty players are brought in. fans will only be taken so far before they vote with there feet.

So with that in mind, have Notts Forest lowered their ticket prices?

Forest finished 3rd last season after spending what was it £6m?, if Forest don't even make the play offs this season and they rely on loan signings do you think Forest's attendances will be back down to normal again with all the glory hunters fecked off?

You were winning European Cups and still had a ***** support, one home game with a decent crowd and your on here trying to mock our support?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3187/2832545604_3cd9e7c279?v=0

We lost to a team that will be in the play offs come May by one goal, the players put in a decent performance and were well worthy of a point.

Your shambles of a team couldn't make the most of your pressure in the first 20 minutes to bury the game, instead your players bottled it again against a team fresh from League One and were lucky to get a point.

You should be far more concerned with Forest's performance than trying to get a cheap shot at our attendance because Cardiff only brought 600 fans. Your on the ropes and Elvis isn't here to back you up with his blind faith, don't embarrass yourself Fever ;)

Archived