Capello names England squad

Day

England boss Fabio Capello has called up the uncapped trio of Jack Wilshere, Kieran Gibbs and Bobby Zamora for the friendly against Hungary on Wednesday.

Squad in full

Ben Foster (Birmingham), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Paul Robinson (Blackburn Rovers)

Wes Brown (Manchester United), Gary Cahill (Bolton Wanderers), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Michael Dawson (Tottenham Hotspur), Kieran Gibbs (Arsenal), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), John Terry (Chelsea)

Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), James Milner (Aston Villa), Ashley Young (Aston Villa), Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

Darren Bent (Sunderland), Carlton Cole (West Ham United), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Bobby Zamora (Fulham)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8894651.stm

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what?

I don't give two sh*ts about England anymore! :D:D

All about Derby and not about a bunch of muppets who don't care/give any effort.

cracking post joe !

i agree with all that you,ve said (not a p1ss take either)

england were shocking in the world cup, no idea,s no effort etc

come on you rams

England boss Fabio Capello has called up the uncapped trio of Jack Wilshere, Kieran Gibbs and Bobby Zamora for the friendly against Hungary on Wednesday.

Squad in full

Ben Foster (Birmingham), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Paul Robinson (Blackburn Rovers)

Wes Brown (Manchester United), Gary Cahill (Bolton Wanderers), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Michael Dawson (Tottenham Hotspur), Kieran Gibbs (Arsenal), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), John Terry (Chelsea)

Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), James Milner (Aston Villa), Ashley Young (Aston Villa), Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

Darren Bent (Sunderland), Carlton Cole (West Ham United), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Bobby Zamora (Fulham)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8894651.stm

Is that the same Jack Wilshere YoungRam thinks we should get on loan? Hummmmm, our chances have just increased :rolleyes:

I will watch the start of the friendly against Hungary,only to see how much booing they get.

I honestly couldnt care less about England now.The F.A. are a shambles,ran by old gits who know nothing about football,the manager seems clueless,and hes foreign,and the players are overpaid egomaniacs who arent anyway as good as they think.

I still care about England and will continue to watch the games, stupid timing for an England friendly considering they have just come back from the World Cup but hey ho. Chris Kirkland is the only keeper I can think of that will get the call up, doesn't really matter tho as Hart will get the number 1 shirt.

I used to buy every new England shirt and watch every match (every single qualifier and even qualifier) on the telly. Not anymore. SA 2010 was an embarrassment and it hurt to know that you support a team whose squad members just don't care.

I'm not going to buy another England shirt until they give an effort and think about England and not their egos and their money.

Archived