Capello names England squad

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what?

I don't give two sh*ts about England anymore! :D:D

Joe enjoy mate ! if we did not have disapointment then victory would not taste so sweet.

England's time will come !

Try supporting N/Ireland. then you will see at least with England there is a chance.

Put Wenger in Charge ( The French Brian Clough ) & The wine's better.

Don't need Wenger, nothing wrong with Capello his CV speaks for itself. Had he brought in the youngsters before the World Cup and they flopped he would of got stick for not playing the experienced players.

Derby were an embarrassment in the Premiership, doesn't stop us supporting them, the same applies to England for me.

I'm proud to support Derby. I even said that in our disaster season because our fan base was terrific we just had some inept muppets in the dressing room and manager's office.

I'm not proud to support England. We have to pay multi-millions to managers from abroad just to give us a chance of getting into even the quarter final. The players have no unity whatsoever and the corrupt FA have no ambition to change the situation. They are frankly an embarrassment of a national team.

On the other hand, Derby County represents the city of Derby and the current manager knows that and wants to be in charge of this club and wants to do as best he can. Not just for a wage but I really feel he wants to see us go somewhere.

Derby > England.

The first paragraph also applies to England. And how do the FA show ambition? They tried to get Fergie, Wenger, Mourinho and still got a World Class manager for us. National team managers have always been paid big money, its probably the top job in football.

Robbie Savage pissed me off taking home 23k pw, Wayne Rooney pissed me off with his lack of effort. I'm proud to be a Derby fan and proud to be English and will always support both, I could never be that fickle not to.

Hold on, Scott Loach? he plays for Watford does he not, Watford are a Championship team are they not....so why not Lee Camp?

'cos Loach is WAY better.

I'm sure Robert Green is gonna be a bit pissed off about the fact that Blackburn Rovers' FOURTH choice goalkeeper is now ahead of him in the England pecking order. BTW we almost signed Frank Fielding as a back-up to Stephen Bywater last season

Slaven Bilic, only real achievement was to get Croatia to the Quarter Finals at Euro 2008.

Fabio Capello, 6 Serie A Titles, 2 La Liga Titles and Champions League Winner.

Doesn't really compare does it, I'd be pissed off if we got rid of Capello and replaced him with Bilic.

cappello has no international experience and actually that would equal our best performence since 1990 world cup i think, the only thing cappello ahs achieved at this level has been to screw up our world cup and weasel out of a press conference by pretending not to speak english.

Archived