Capello names England squad

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daveo the point is internatonal managment is a different kettle of fish compared to club management, look at mclaren, took middlesborough to europe where are they now? won the dutch eredivise with fc twente for the first time in their history, and is now at wolfsburg a top european club with a big pedigree. In all honesty like i said international managment is a different ball game and bilic has more international experience than cappello, also if cappello can't speak good english he shouldn't be the manager because communication will be lost, i say this becasue he uses an interpreter to talk to the press or he did when we lost.

Capello can speak enough English to communicate with the players, Capello also has international experience, 2 years he's been with England now.

You will get nowhere sacking managers and players every minute, I sometimes wonder if you think your a mini Alan Sugar sat behind your desk in your bedroom....you lost a game, your fired!

well then why did he need an interpretor for the germany game? his whole approach for the world cup was questioned and rightly so. Also we had an easy group and when we came up against difficult oppostion we floundered, if we came up against ghana we would ahve been caned as well

Archived