What next?

Topram

14 hours ago, eccles the ram said:

Derby = Wigan. Vultures will be picking our ' reasonable' players from Academy and first team for next to nothing. We haven't any good players. Very sad for all our genuine supporters. First division beckons with perhaps no owner and hopefully no Rooney. Is it all gloom ?. NO! We will be back . It will take a time but DCFC will become a team which other teams fans will admire (except florist). At the moment reading other forums they really hate us and many want us to be relegated following what happened earlier in the season. I will support DCFC in whatever division because I would love to see them back in the Premiership before I leave this mortal coil! 

Hope your under 50 then ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all those worrying that M'boro would throw the game or Warnock's team was not strong enough THEY WON. I watched the match and they were better than the 2-1 result, they hit the woodwork twice, had a goal disallowed and the Rotherham keeper pulled off some good saves. Rotherham looked drained at the end of the game and they have 2 days rest before the Barnsley match with the other 4 games all played within them 14 days. I'm more concerned about Sheffield Wednesday having the same points as Rotherham and less games to play with one against us.

24 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

For all those worrying that M'boro would throw the game or Warnock's team was not strong enough THEY WON. I watched the match and they were better than the 2-1 result, they hit the woodwork twice, had a goal disallowed and the Rotherham keeper pulled off some good saves. Rotherham looked drained at the end of the game and they have 2 days rest before the Barnsley match with the other 4 games all played within them 14 days. I'm more concerned about Sheffield Wednesday having the same points as Rotherham and less games to play with one against us.

Things should become a lot clearer on Saturday...

Archived